This mini release included many smaller features in various parts of the system and preparation work for release 40.
- Easier to delete old timetables. As long as they are in the past you can now delete transport timetables in just two clicks (there is a warning message to make sure the first click wasn't a mistake!)
- Ability to copy from another timeslot includes the option to copy from a deleted timetable.
- Ability to set a default timetable so that it loads first in other views. Views have also been reconfigured to order latest timetables first.
Preference Sign Ups
In Preference sign ups, the cost type field has been made mandatory so that it doesn't get overlooked by mistake. Administrators must choose a cost type before they can save an activity group.
The ManageBac import has been extended to include parents' titles and home telephone numbers, so that these can be accessed quickly in the Guardians tab on Registers, or in Groups.
- The ability to import preferred names over legal names when present has been extended from students to staff as well.
- Students middle names are now imported to the Other name field
Vietnamese language support
- More Vietnamese translations added for home screen and navigation bar.
Mobile App Updates
- Staff, Parents and Students can set a reminder for a particular event, to notify them a set time before it starts.
- Parents and Students can set reminders for all events from the Account screen. Transport event reminders will not be available if the school has the ETA setting ON.
- Ability to mark all students on register as Exited at the same time, useful for transport events with SchoolBound departure on arrival.
- Transport homebound register in alphabetical order for boarding (as the stop is not relevant to the monitor at this point).
- Languages: Japanese and Vietnamese added.