This mini-release includes a number of updates to improve use of the Transport module:
- Easier to delete old timetables. As long as they are in the past you can now delete transport timetables in just two clicks (there is a warning message to make sure the first click wasn't a mistake!)
- Ability to copy from another timeslot includes the option to copy from a deleted timetable.
- Ability to set a default timetable so that it loads first in other views. Views have also been reconfigured to order latest timetables first.
Preference Sign Ups
In Preference sign ups, the cost type field has been made mandatory so that it doesn't get overlooked by mistake. Administrators must choose a cost type before they can save an activity group.
The ManageBac import has been extended to include parents' titles and home telephone numbers, so that these can be accessed quickly in the Guardians tab on Registers, or in Groups.
- The ability to import preferred names over legal names when present has been extended from students to staff as well.
- Students middle names are now imported to the Other name field
Vietnamese language support
- More Vietnamese translations added for home screen and navigation bar.