Only Organisation Super Admin users can perform this function, please ask your school's super user to do this if you do not have the role.
All External Staff Members will need to be manually deleted as they are manually created in SchoolsBuddy. Some staff members will also need to be deleted manually, depending on which MIS your school uses. Please check for more details in our Data & Integrations Guides. It is a good idea to do a yearly 'sweep' of Staff that have left your organisation.
- Click Reception
- Click Users
- Use the filters or search for a member of staff
- Click the record of the staff member you wish to remove
- Click Delete
- A confirmation window will open, click the Delete button to confirm
The record has now been deleted.
- If the staff member returns, or you made a mistake, you can restore the record. Search for the Staff member again and check the Deleted button on the search filter to include deleted records.
- Click on the deleted record and click the Restore button
- A confirmation window will open asking you to confirm your choice. Click Restore and the record will be restored to an active staff member. If the member of staff was linked to any students, check the Restore any linked accounts associated with this person box