Watch this short video to learn how to send a password reset email from the Reception > Users screen. If you prefer, instructions are also below.
Sending a Password Reset
In order to send a password reset email to users, you must have an admin staff role in SchoolsBuddy.
- Click the 'Reception' tab
- Click 'Users'
- Select the appropriate user filter
- If required, enter a search term in the Search box. The example below shows a filter for an active member of staff
- Set the Activation Status to 'Active Users'
- Click the 'Search' button and a list of users based on the filters will appear
- Click the toggle-box to the right of the name of the user you wish to send a password reset email. When clicked the toggle-box will fill with green.
- When the correct user/s have been selected, click the 'Send Password Reset' button just above
A sent pop-up box will appear saying messages have been sent. Click 'OK'
The user(s) will then receive an email with instructions telling them how to reset their password.