- After logging in, you will see the pending event on your dashboard:
- Click the red Respond button to read more about the event, where you will be able to indicate your consent.
- You will be shown the details of the event, date, time location and other information. If you are happy to consent to the event, click the box next to the statement I confirm that I agree to the conditions of this event, you can write a note in the box if required eg. "I can't take my son to this fixture can he get a lift in the minibus?" Alternatively it can be left blank. Then click the green Yes, I give consent button to confirm.
- Following your consent, if the school organiser has chosen to auto-select after consent, this event will automatically be entered into your school diary as confirmed.
- The organiser also has an option to gather consent from all the students, before confirming their selection. If this is the case, the event will show in your calendar as pending selection:
- At the point of selection (either automatically on consent, or after the organiser has selected), you will also receive an email with the details.
Please note: If you have consented to an event, which is marked as pending selection and doesn't change to selected (and you haven't received an email), please contact the organiser at your school. They may not have selected your child for the event even after your consent has been received.