This action is performed with the Users tab in the Reception area.
- Click on the 'Reception' tab
- Click the 'Users' tab
- Click the '+' button and from the drop down click the option labelled 'Add External User'
- Fill in the information required in the form
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page
N.B. - You have the ability to give 'External Coach' or 'Transport bus monitor' roles whilst creating the user here too.
- By pressing save you will create the external user within SchoolsBuddy, but they won't yet be active. You will need to send them an activation email when you are ready for them to access SchoolsBuddy . Click here to learn how to send an activation email
EXTERNAL PROVIDER ROLE DEFAULT PERMISSIONS
To change any of these permission levels for your school please contact email@example.com
- Student list & attendance register
- Details of the event - information including date/time and location
Optional - OFF by default
- View Guardian Information for the students in their group/activity
- Send Communications to their group
- View Medical Conditions of the students
- Organise additional events for their group