**PLEASE NOTE: FEES CAN ONLY BE GENERATED ONCE**
If you need to make changes in the days/weeks after generating events you may wish to delay generating fees until this process is complete.
** PREFERENCE CONTAINERS ARE DESIGNED FOR ACTIVITY PROGRAMMES WHERE FEES ARE CHARGED TERMLY/YEARLY. IF YOU HAVE SET YOUR GROUPS AS COST 'PER SESSION', BEFORE GENERATING FEES YOU WILL NEED TO EDIT AND CHANGE THE COST TO 'PER TERM/YEAR' AND AMEND THE FEE TO THE FULL AMOUNT **
Fees can only be generated when all events have been generated and are in the Active status.
- Click on the Activities & Clubs Admin tab (this may be labelled differently for your organisation).
- Click on the Preference-Based Container tab on the main menu panel.
- Click Manage to open the container.
- Click on the Generate Fees tab.
You will see a summary of all groups ready to have fees generated on this page. The fee and the number of group members is shown so you can quickly see how much will be charged in total. If the total number of groups does not match your expectations, you may have set some groups to a different payment type. Go back to the Groups tab to Edit the missing group(s) and ensure that the Cost is set to Per term/year.
Once you have confirmed that the total number of groups is correct, you can then proceed to generate the fees for the groups within that container.
- Click the Generate button.
- A pop-up will then appear, click the Generate button again. This will process within a few seconds.
- A confirmation will appear once fees have been generated successfully. Click OK to confirm.
- Parents will receive an email requesting them to log in to their account and pay the assigned fee. Contact the Support team to customise email templates if you would prefer parents to pay by another method.
- To view the fees that have been charged, select the Fees tab. The Fees Summary shows all outstanding fees.