**PLEASE NOTE: FEES CAN ONLY BE GENERATED ONCE**
If you need to make changes in the days/weeks after generating events you may wish to delay generating fees until this process is complete.
** PREFERENCE CONTAINERS ARE DESIGNED FOR ACTIVITY PROGRAMMES WHERE FEES ARE CHARGED TERMLY/YEARLY. IF YOU HAVE SET YOUR GROUPS AS COST 'PER SESSION', BEFORE GENERATING FEES YOU WILL NEED TO EDIT AND CHANGE THE COST TO 'PER TERM/YEAR' AND AMEND THE FEE TO THE FULL AMOUNT **
Once all events have been generated and are in the status Active,
- Click on the Activities & Clubs tab (this may be labelled differently for your organisation)
- Click Manage to open the container.
- Click on Generate Fees. You will see a summary of all groups ready to have fees generated on this page. The fee and the number of group members is shown so you can quickly see how much will be charged. If the total number of groups does not match your expectations, you may have set some groups to a different payment type. Go back to the Groups tab to Edit the missing group(s) and make sure the Cost is set to Per term/ year.
- Click 'Generate' - the below will then appear:
- Click Generate again to confirm - this will process in seconds and the below will display.
- Confirmation appears when fees have been generated. Click OK.
- Parents are sent an email asking them to log in to their account and pay the fee. Contact the Support team to customise email templates if you would prefer parents to pay by another method:
- To view the fees that have been charged, click the Fees tab. The Fees Summary shows all outstanding outstanding fees.