Sometimes, you may want to add more events or extend the dates for activity groups within a container. This may be because something has changed, for example a new club is created, one of your blocked dates is no longer blocked, or a club has an event running on a different day, or maybe you wish to extend the activities for a couple of weeks, etc.
To add more events click on 'Activities & Clubs' (this may be labeled differently for your organisation) and click 'Manage' on the relevant container name.
- Click the 'Manage Events' tab
- Click 'Create Additional Events'
- Expand the filters to search and sort if you're looking for a specific group or group.
- Use the 'Select All' toggle button or individual checkboxes to highlight the groups you'd like to add events to.
- Click 'Next'
- Set the date range you'd like to add more events between
- Select the days you'd like to add events for.
- Click 'Generate Events'
- A warning message is displayed to confirm that events are being generated, and admins should wait a little while for the new events to be processed.
Creating an additional event on a different day of a club
If you'd like to schedule an event on a day other than the club's regular meeting day, select the club and the date range, you will see the option to choose a different day (or days if there are linked days) that the club usually runs on.
To enhance the signup experience and ensure a smooth booking process, we recommend making activity selections using a desktop or laptop, as our app has limited space to show detailed instructions.