Sometimes, you may want to add more events or extend the dates for activity groups within a container. This may be because something has changed, for example one of your blocked dates is no longer blocked or the club is running on a different day, or maybe the activities have been extended in to the next term as well with the same students.
To add more events click on Activities & Clubs (this maybe labelled differently for your organisation) and click Manage on the relevant container name.
- Click the Manage Events tab
- Click Create Additional Events
- If you're looking for a specific group or groups, expand the filters to search and sort.
- Use the Select All toggle button or individual checkboxes to highlight the groups you'd like to add events to.
- Click Next
- Set the date range you'd like to add more events between and click Generate Events.
- A warning message is displayed to confirm that events are being generated, and admins should wait a little while for the new events to be processed.
- While events are being created, the group status will show as Extending. Afterwards it will become Active.
Changing the day of a club
If you need to change the day, of a club, select that club only and you will see the option to choose a different day or days if there are linked days that the club usually runs on. For example, I can change Swimming Club that usually runs on Monday & Wednesday, to run on Monday & Thursday next term.