Once the auto-allocation process has been completed, the Student Allocation Overview tab provides a comprehensive overview of the student allocations made during this process.
1. In the selected container, click on Student Allocation Overview.
When selected, the left side of the screen will display a list of student allocations. An explanation of the columns are as follows:
- Name: Name of the student
- Confirm: Who the activity selection was completed by, if this was completed by a member of staff you will see a red triangle symbol ().
- Alloc'd: How many activities the student has been allocated.
- >1?: If a student has been allocated more than one activity on the same day.
- Score?: A higher score suggests that the student has either received low-preference allocations or no allocations on the days they made selections for. For example, if a student is given a score of 6.00 this means they have been allocated nothing.
- Red Triangle Symbol : If this symbol appears, it means the student made selections for this day but they were not allocated any activities.
2. To view more information about a student's allocations and selections requested, you can click on the student's name and view more information on the right-hand side.
3. To remove them from their allocated groups/activities, click on the red minus symbol to remove them from that group/activity.
4. To allocate a student to additional groups/activities that they had selected, click the green plus symbol to add them to the group/activity.
Click here to learn more about manually allocating pupils into groups/activities.
If you are happy with all the allocations made, the next step is to generate events (creating your registers).