As an admin or super admin, you have the ability to manually make student preference selections within a preference based sign up container.
- Inside the preference-based container, click on the Menu icon on the top-left hand corner of the page to open the menu panel.
- Click the Student Selections tab within the container.
- In this tab, you will see an overview of the Student Selections for that container's sign up.
- You can either scroll down or use the search bar to find the relevant student.
- Select the relevant student by clicking on their name. When selected, the available activities to that student on each day of the week will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Select the day/s in which you wish to make selections. When selected, the available activities will be displayed.
- To select their preferences, tick the check box corresponding to the preference number. Preference goes as follows:
- 1 - First Choice
- 2 - Second Choice
- 3 - Third Choice etc.
- When the correct selections have been made click the Save, then Confirm buttons.
- Save Tab: It saves the choices you have made for the student.
- Confirm Tab: It creates a timestamp of when you confirmed the choices for the student.
*You MUST CONFIRM selections made when using a First Come First Serve (FCFS) container. To learn more about FCFS allocation, please read this guide: Allocation Method-Preference or First Come First Served?
Once their selections are confirmed, it will show which staff member made selections with the time and date, with a red warning triangle to show that it was a member of staff who confirmed the selections and not a parent/student.
Please note that the parent/student will not receive an email confirming that they have had their selections made or changed when manually making their selection preferences.