- Click the Organising tab.
- Click the Sporting fixture (the date filters can be used if the fixture is not displayed).
- Click the Match Report or Event Report tab.
- When selected you can now type the match report into the text box. As well as including the typed match report you can include:
- Include the fixture line up
- Include Player ratings
- Include the final result
- Include the statistics
- Include player of the match
To select each attachment, click the toggle box next to the desired attachment.
- When the match report has been finished, click the green 'Post' tab to send the match report to parents/pupils.
- The parents/pupils will receive an email communication with the match report attached. An example of this is shown in the image below. Parents/pupils will also see the Match Report within the SchoolsBuddy message centre.