In SchoolsBuddy we are able to add additional events after events have been generated - the reason for this could be because your events were originally not going to run on this date due to block dates such as training days or school holidays.
To create additional events
1. Select Manage Events (You will only see this tab after you have generated events)
2. Select Create Additional Events
3. Select the day of the week if applicable for the day you wish to create the events for (Can leave to all if it's for all activities)
4. Toggle activities you wish to add events for
5. Select Next
6. Select the date range you wish to add events for
7. Generate Events
8. Select OK after the warning message
Another scenario may be that you now wish to run extra events on a different day alongside the original day.
Follow the steps above until step 5
1. Toggle off the original activity day in this case below 'Friday'
2. Toggle the day you wish to create additional events for 'Monday'
3. Generate Events