Headlines for Release 38.3:
- Preference & First Come First Served (FCFS) Containers
- Waiting List optional setting (FCFS only)
- Email Confirmation to booker only (with option for all linked accounts)
- Update to FCFS Email Templates with Status column rather than preference number.
- Various other minor improvements to FCFS.
- Bulk Create Additional Events Feature (Mass Cancellation/Deletion in the next release)
- Switch day of the week or time of a preference/FCFS group AFTER generation of events
- Submission warning (if amend choices not allowed)
- Permission to Walk for our transport module customers
- Show on the attendance register
- Allow for parent to update with visible log of changes
- Ability for parent to add a note (i.e 'only with sibling')
- ISAMS Attendance registers sync - now multiple attendance registers can be synced twice daily (previously it was just one register)
Other Improvements: Sports Portal coming soon:
Flagging groups created anywhere in the system as 'show on Sports Portal' which in the short term will enable you to filter these groups within the groups tab but we are shortly to be progressing our new dedicated Sports Portal.
Bulk Create Additional Events - Preference & FCFS Containers
Switch day of the week or time for Preference & FCFS events
Change the day of the week or time after you have generated events simply and easily with a few clicks, updated instantly.
Email confirmation on Preference & FCFS containers when making selections only goes to the person making selections by default
Less confusion and unnecessary emails being sent, now when someone makes submissions only they receive the communications as the default option.
Permission to walk - Transport Module
After listening to additional requirements for our transport module (with more updates to follow) we have added in a Permission to Walk setting for parents. They can visit their own MyAccount page and update their preferences for one or more children with additional notes. If permission is granted then an icon will be displayed in the attendance register for easy visibility for staff members recording attendance.