Once you are happy with the allocations made within your sign up, you must generate the events for each group/activity.
To do this:
- Click the Generate Events tab.
- If any groups/activities have not met the specific criteria of the group, they will be listed when this tab is selected. You then have the option to either put this group/activity on hold or manually allocate the activity.
- If all the groups have been completed then the screen shown in the image below will appear.
- Tick the I Confirm tick box.
- You can also add additional information in the text box provided.
- When you are ready to generate the events, click the green Generate tab.
- When the generate tab has been selected, the allocated events will automatically fill the diary of the pupil or the parent. Pupils will automatically become a part of the activity group and lead staff members will be assigned to the correct groups.
- Pupils/Parents will also receive an email communication notifying them of their allocations. An example of this email communication is shown in the image below.