Sometimes, you may want to Delete or Cancel future events in bulk in an Active Preference Based Container for a certain date range. This may be due to a member of staff is no longer able to run the activities, for example.
To do this,
- Click on 'Activities & Clubs Admin' (this may be labeled differently for your school)
- Click on 'Preference Based Sign Up' (this may be labelled differently for your school)
- Click on 'Manage' for an Active Container
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on 'Cancel or Delete Events'
- Check the boxes for the activities you wish to delete or cancel events or click 'Select All' if you wish to delete or cancel all the events for the groups
- When you are happy with your selections, click 'Next'
- In the pop up box, you can set the date range for which you wish to cancel or delete the events. For example, you may only wish to select a week rather than all the dates of the activities
- Check the boxes for the groups
- Click on 'Cancel Events' or 'Delete Events'
Please note the deleted events can be restored individually from Reception>Registers; however a canceled event cannot be uncanceled.
- A pop-up box asking you to confirm that you wish to Cancel the events and how many will be cancelled. Click 'Confirm' to Cancel the events
- Normally, when you Cancel an event from Reception | Registers, you have the option to send communication to the parents about the cancellation. However, using this bulk deletion, this option is not available and a pop up box will appear advising you about this
- Now, in Reception | Registers, the events will be showing with a red Cancelled notification
- A pop up box asking you to confirm that you wish to Delete the events and how many will be deleted. Click Confirm to Delete the events
- Now, in Reception | Registers, the events will be showing with a red Deleted notification
To view the deleted events, you will need to
- Click on 'Filter'
- Check the 'Deleted' box
To enhance the signup experience and ensure a smooth booking process, we recommend making activity selections using a desktop or laptop, as our app has limited space to show detailed instructions.