If you still require parents to continue booking events after the original date of closing has passed you can do this from the container.
If the writing appears green under the 'Sign-Up Opens/Closes' this means that it is open for parents to book.
- Select Activities & Clubs Admin (This may be labelled differently due to your school's preferences)
- Select the tab with the container you wish to amend. In this example we have selected 'Summer Holiday Camp' (again, this may be labelled differently for your organisation)
- Select 'Edit' on the container you wish to amend the sign-up dates. In this case, we can see that the Sign up Open and Close dates are black unlike the one above which are green and open for parents to book.
- Select the sign up closes date for when you wish the signup to close. If you want the sign up to be open until today, you will need to pick today's date. You can also select a date in the future.
- Once you have made your changes, click the green 'Save' button to make the changes visible. Parents will then be able to book events for activities in this container that are available to book up to the signup closes date.