After a student has been booked on to an activity within SchoolsBuddy we are able to view the amounts owed for a group and also for individual students.
- Select the 'Fees' tab then select the 'Summary' tab
- From here you are able to select the Date range (A) and use the Filter (B) either by Student (C) or Group/Grade (D).
- Once you have located the Group (activity) you wish to check from the drop down, click the + (A) to display the container details for a Preference Based Sign Up or Event name for an Instant Book container such as Wraparound Care. The Fee Charged column shows the overall amount the trip is bringing into the school in revenue and the Balance Outstanding is the amount of money which still needs to be paid by parents.
- Next click + (B) in order to expand and display all the individual children booked for this activity. There is an additional option to send a Chase Notice for fees by clicking the red envelope icon (C)
- Once you have expanded to show all student names you can see the amount for the activity (A)and the balance owed by the parent for an individual student (B). In addition, you can make a manual adjustment of the activity cost by clicking the Adjust Fee ikon (C) where you can complete the Description and enter a Reason for adjustment.
If you choose to filter by student name, use the drop down box then click on the student's name to display the fees summary for this student only. From this page you also have the option to send a chase notice email to anyone with an unpaid balance.