In regards to adding a child to an event after the event date has passed, this can be done from the register under the reception tab
- Select Reception and Registers / Events.
- Then select the date range. Make sure you have your date filter range set to include the event. It will default to today's current date.
- Once you have selected the register, you are able to add in students to the event via the register. Select the 'Plus' to add in students.
- In the 'Select People' pop up box, you can search for a student by name, year, group or gender. Click on the green '' sign next to the student(s) to move them from the Available list to the Selected list. When you are happy with your selections, click the green Save button.
- If there is a charge for the event, you will then need to Quick Charge the student so the parents are able to pay for the event through the portal. Please see here how to Quick Charge