If you need to cancel a single Parent's Evening session you can do this from either the Registers/ Events tab or from the Existing Events tab in the container:
- Select the Activities & Clubs tab. (This may be labelled differently according to your school's preferences).
- Select the Parent teacher Conference tab (This may be labelled differently due to your School's preferences)
- Select the Manage button next to the parents evening/parent conference container you require.
- Select the View Meetings/Bookings tab.
- Select the Group
- Choose the meeting that you would like to cancel
- Click on the Details tab
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Details tab and click Cancel Event.
- In the next pop up box you can write a message and select who to send it to. Enter the message in the message box. You can include formatting within this message.
- For the recipients, you can choose parents, staff, students or a mixture of all three. The small video below shows how to select the recipients. You can select individual people by clicking on Event Person. If you incorrectly select a recipient, you can click on the trash can icon for that recipient. You can select them all at once by clicking on Event Person Group and then Add all members which will add all the students, parents and staff.
When you are happy with the recipients, click Confirm
- Once Cancelled, a red bar will appear at the top of the event details.
- It will still appear in the parents' diaries but will show that it is a Cancelled event.