You can use groups to restrict the use of Childcare Vouchers to only those eligible to receive them.
- To do this, click on 'Reception'
- Click on 'Groups'
- Click '+Add Group' to create a new Group.
- Call this Group a relevant name, such as Childcare Vouchers Group and fill in the details required. For the activity choose Other from the dropdown list. If required then fill in group code and billing code
- Click the green Save button on the right-hand side
This Group is now created and can be populated with Students.
- Click on the Group from the left-hand side to bring up the Group on the screen
- Click the Pupils or Students button.
- You can now click the Add or Add Multiple button to select Students.
Now the relevant Students are in the Group, when you are creating or editing an Instant Book Container, you can choose to Accept Voucher Payments and then limit paying by Voucher to a specific Group by selecting this Group from the dropdown box underneath.
This will now only allow Voucher payments to Parents whose children are in this Group.