- Click on Available Signups in the home page, or Bookings in the bottom menu to see what signups are available.
- Choose your preferred meeting time(s). You can book meetings for all your children, if meetings are available to them. Click + / - to expand and collapse teachers' groups or your childrens' names.
Please note that if the meeting timeslot is greyed out, it has already been taken by another user and cannot be booked.
When you choose a meeting time, there is a pop up message. It shows how many meetings you have reserved, and how long you have left to confirm the booking(s). Scroll down to choose more meetings. Click the trash can to cancel or change a meeting.
- If you change the time slot you will see a warning message. You can decide whether to keep the original time or the new time.
- Click the number button when you have chosen all the meetings you want to book.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Review the summary page. Click + / - to expand or collapse the meeting reservations. You can delete bookings using the trash can icon. Click Book to confirm the reservations.
- You will see a confirmation message and receive email confirmation.
- Go to your Diary / Calendar to see the meetings.
- Click Open to see more meeting details.
- Before the meeting starts there is a countdown to show when it will start.
- Click Join meeting at the start time.