(Please note this is a desktop view.)
- Click the Activities & Clubs tab (this may be labelled differently depending on your School).
- If necessary, you can filter the Type of signups to just show Parent Teacher Conference (this may be labelled differently for your School)
- Click Select for an available Parent Teacher Conference signup
- Your child/children will be listed. If necessary, select the '+' tab to expand the time selections for your child. Only the teachers which are applicable for your child/children will be listed.
- To book a time slot, select the time slot desired. When you book a time slot for one subject/teacher the same time slot will be blocked out for all the other parents so no double bookings can be made. Once you select a booking, it will appear on the right side of the screen.
- If you want to change the time slot you have chosen, click on another time slot and you will see a warning message appear:
- When the bookings have been selected, click the Check Availability button to book the time slots selected.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- A summary of your time bookings will be displayed. Click the Book button to confirm the booking of the time slots.
- A confirmation message appears and you will receive an email confirmation displaying the parent evening/parent conference bookings.
- The events will also populate your Diary.
- If the meeting is an online meeting, there will be 2 options depending upon the online meeting settings of the school. Please note you can only successfully join a meeting from the SchoolsBuddy interface. If you have set up the link to another diary option such as Outlook or Google, you will need to log in to SchoolsBuddy to join the meetings.
- Firstly, click on the meeting in your diary:
a) If it is using the embedded video option, then on the day of the meeting, you will need to click the Join Meeting button for the meeting (the text will change to Join Meeting on the day of the meeting and a countdown clock will show)
b) If the school is using an external video platform, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc. then you can click on the link for the Online Meeting ID