Follow the steps below on how to make a booking for an activity, club or trip using SchoolsBuddy:
- When you login onto SchoolsBuddy, you will be taken to the homepage. Click the Activities & Clubs tab (this may be labelled differently according to your School's preferences).
- You will see one or more boxes depending on what is available to you. Find the Breakfast club / School trip container and click the Select button.
- The available bookings will be listed. To make a booking, click the toggle box next to your child's name. You can filter available bookings by day, group or event type.
- When you have selected a booking it will read 'You have x amount of time to complete selections' next to the "Book" tab. After all the bookings have been selected, select the Book tab.
- A pop-up box will appear asking you to agree to the Terms & Conditions. Once you have read those, you can accept them by clicking the toggle box and the OK button.
- A summary of the bookings selected will be displayed with total payment amount.
If you would like to change the bookings selected, click Edit/ Add More button. If you are happy to proceed, click the Pay button . Depending on your school's policy, you may be able to pay by Childcare voucher in advance of giving these to the school. A debit amount would be added to your Voucher balance to be cleared when the school receives the voucher.
- Depending on your school's online payment provider, a pop-up box will appear on the screen asking you to enter your card details.
- A confirmation message will appear on screen and you will receive an email with a summary of the booking(s).