- On the homepage, click the Activities & Clubs tab.
Click 'Select' to view all the available selections. Depending on the school's available activities, clubs, and care services, you may only see a single box or multiple boxes for your selection. They should be clearly labelled so you can see what is available to you.
From there, the clubs that are available for your child will be shown by day of the week.
- Click the day of the week to expand the section.
- Select your child's preferences for each activity for the desired day of the week. Please note that the system will default to N/A (not applicable) and you should choose P1 for first choice, P2 for second choice and so on.
- When you have made selections for each of the days you would like, click the blue Next button which can be found at the top right of the screen. Alternatively, you can also click Save for Later and complete later.
If you save for later, when you return to the Activities & Clubs tab, click the Review/Send button to complete your selections and send to the school.
- When you are happy with your selections click Submit to School.
- Tick 'I agree to the terms and conditions' of the after-school clubs and your selections will be sent to your School.
- You will receive an email confirming your selections. An example of this is shown below.
- When your School has the processed the after school club allocations, you will receive a further email confirming which clubs your child(ren) have been allocated or not allocated.
- Your Diary will be automatically populated with the time and date of the events of the clubs/activities allocated for your child.