This document is going to outline how you can achieve discounts for staff children attending wraparound care events. e.g. Breakfast clubs.
Step 1: Click on 'Actvities & Clubs' (This may be labelled slightly differently for your organisation). Select the 'Instant book' container or there may already be a tab labelled 'Wrap Around Care'
Step 2: Select the container you require. This should have already been created and select 'Manage'. If the container has not been created this will need to be created first.
Click here to Create a wraparound container
Step 3: If you have not already created a custom group of staff children this will need to be done first.
Click here to read how to Create a custom group
Select the tab 'Groups' in the left hand menu and then click 'Add'
Give the group a title, make sure you add 'Staff Children' so you can easily identify the group, e.g. 'Breakfast Buddies - Staff Children'. Select 'Available to' and select the custom group you have created e.g. 'Breakfast Buddies - Staff Children'
- Select 'Create events'
- Click Add New and complete the fields as for a standard Wraparound Care event.
- For 'Create for groups', select the group created earlier - 'Staff Children'
- For the cost type, choose 'Free' or 'Chargeable'. If you select Chargeable, add the price that staff are required to pay
- Check activity dates and the Days of the Week are correct. These have been pulled from the container into the event
- Check the start and end times and change if required
- Click 'Create rule'
- Select Publish Events
- Check the boxes for the events you wish to publish, or you can click on Select All
- Check the I confirm box
- Click Publish
After a few moments, these events will now be available for staff to book.