This document is going to outline how you can achieve discounts for staff children attending wraparound care events. e.g. Breakfast clubs.
Step 1: Click on Actvities & Clubs (This may be labelled slightly differently for your organisation). Select the Instant book container or there may already be a tab labelled Wrap Around Care
Step 2: Select the container you require. This should have already been created and select Manage. If the container has not been created this will need to be created first.
Click here to Create a wraparound container
Step 3: If you have not already created a custom group of staff children this will need to be done first.
Click here to read how to Create a custom group
Select the tab Groups in the left hand menu and then click Add
Give the group a title, make sure you add Staff Children so you can easily identify the group, e.g. Breakfast Buddies - Staff Children. Select Available to and select the custom group you have created e.g. Breakfast Buddies - Staff Children
- Select Create events
- Click Add New and complete the fields as for a standard Wraparound Care event.
- For Create for groups, select the group created earlier - Staff Children
- For the cost type, choose Free or Chargeable. If you select Chargeable, add the price that staff are required to pay. Choose the payment method of Default - Create fees (and allow online payments if applicable) or Hide/Ignore Fees
- Check activity dates and the Days of the Week are correct. These have been pulled from the container into the event
- Check the start and end times and change if required
- Click Create rule
- Select Publish Events
- Check the boxes for the events you wish to publish, or you can click on Select All
- Check the I confirm box
- Click Publish
After a few moments, these events will now be available for staff to book.