Watch this short video to learn how to send a password reset email from the Reception > Users screen. If you prefer, instructions are also below.
Sending a Password Reset
In order to send a password reset email to users, you must have an admin staff role in SchoolsBuddy.
- Click the Reception tab
- Click Users
- Click Filter
- If required, enter a search term in the Search box or select the users you wish to filter, e.g. Staff
- Set the Activation Status to Active Users
- You can either click the Toggle all button to select all the filtered users or
- Indiviudally select the users to which you wish to send a Password reset email
- When the correct user/s have been selected, click the Send Password Reset
A sent pop-up box will appear saying messages have been sent. Click OK
The user(s) will then receive an email with instructions telling them how to reset their password.