As standard, Teachers are able to block out their own time slots. If you would like the ability for teachers to block out time slots switched off, please email email@example.com.
Please note: This must be done on a desktop computer and is unavailable on the App.
- Click the Reception tab.
- Click on Staff Schedule,
- Click on your name in the list. You may find it easier to search for your name if there are lots of members of staff and you may need to extend the dates of the search range to see the Parent Teacher Conference.
- Click Block Out next to the appointment(s) you would like to block.
- Click Yes to confirm in the pop-up window.
- Blocked out appointments are highlighted in yellow and the button next to them will change to green, showing Unblock Out.
- Available appointments are shown in orange while the blocked appointments are shown in green . There will also be the word BLOCKED on the row for the blocked appointment.
- To reverse this and make the time slot available again, click the green Unblock Out button, and confirm by pressing Yes in the pop up window.