The below describes how to block out time slots as an Admin. Please note, this can only be performed after the meetings have been published. If you wish to create blocks in all teachers schedule before publishing events, e.g. for lunch break, please read this article: Handling breaks in your Parent Teacher Conference / Parents Evening
- Click the Activities & Clubs tab (this may be labelled differently according to your School's preferences)
- Click the Parent Teacher Conference tab (this may be labelled differently according to your School's preferences)
- Click the Manage button on the parents' evening/parent conference container.
- Click the View Meetings/Bookings tab.
- A. Click the group in which you wish to block out time slots.
B. Click the toggle box on the left side of the event to select, when selected the box will turn green.
C. Click the orange 'block out selected' tab.
- When the time slots have been blocked out, they will appear faded on the event list and in orange on the time slots in the Summary at the top. Parents, pupils and staff will not be able to book the time once it is blocked out.