If the payment provider used by your School is AsiaPay and you wish to give a parent/pupil a refund for a payment, this must be completed via AsiaPay. This process contains two stages.
1: Processing a Withdrawal from the Wallet under Fees in SchoolsBuddy
2: Giving the refund within the AsiaPay/ Paydollar Portal
Processing a Withdrawal from the Wallet in SchoolsBuddy
To process the withdrawal in SchoolsBuddy please read the article Refunding Money Back to the Original Payment Method.
Giving the Refund through AsiaPay
Find the Payment Reference in SchoolsBuddy
- Click on Fees
- Click on Student Accounts Overview
- Search for the student name
- Click View Transactions
- Adjust the dates as required. Copy the payment reference from the description.
- Log into your Schools AsiaPay account using the information that used when registering.
- When you have logged in to the Dashboard of AsiaPay:
- Click the Operations tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Transaction Detail
- Select ALL under Payment Status
- Either paste or type the AsiaPay reference into the Payment Reference box. This can be found under Fees > Student Accounts Overview in SchoolsBuddy against the original payment
- Click View
- When the correct payment has been found with the same exact reference number, click the Online Refund icon.
- Amount will default to the original payment around. Change the amount if you want to give a partial refund.
- Click Confirm