To be able to make a Transport change request you will need to have the Transport Admin role or the Transport Advanced Admin role please see here.
The change requests are designed for students making an ad-hoc change, for example, going to a friend's house after school. If a permanent change needs to be done this should be done from the Student Mass Assignment.
If the student is always catching the late buses, for example, on a Wednesday to work late in the library we would recommend setting this up as an event rather than doing a change request for each week. To create events please see here.
To create a change request on behalf of the parent/ student
- Select the Transport tab
- Select the tab Change Requests
- Select Add
- Search for the student's name in the Student Search box
- Select the day you need to make the change
- Select the request you are changing it to. This could be another method or a different bus route
- Then select Next
- Select a method if required. If you have changed to another bus route the method will not be needed.
- Write in the reason why you are making the change request.
- Select approve
The change request will have taken effect once approved and will have removed the student from the register and placed them onto a new register as needed for transport attendance.
Approving or rejecting change requests from parents/students
- Select Change Requests
- Selecting Pending Change Requests. This will then show you any pending change requests that need to be actioned. When you have a change request pending you will see this in the status 'Pending' in amber.
- Click on Review Change Request
- Add in a reason/comment for why the student is staying in late.
- Then select if you Approve or Reject this request. You are able to Put On Hold if you need to find out more information.
Once you have submitted if this has been approved or rejected you are able to view the upcoming change requests. All changes will be automatically reflected in the registers.